The Warlocks Den - WoW Warlock DiscussionsThe Warlocks Den - WoW Warlock Discussions

Member Login
Forgot Password?

Please Register to Remove these Ads

The Warlocks Den - WoW Warlock Discussions » Discussion Forums » Gear Discussion » Your Transmogrification

Gear Discussion Guides and discussions on everything a Warlock wears. Your learning center for being the best dressed Warlock in town!

Old November 30, 2011, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Character Info
Straafer
90 Orc Warlock
Draenor Euro PvE
Profile: Blizzard Armory
Talent Tree: Destruction
4.0 Your Transmogrification

So, didn't see a thread about this.

This is my Affliction set.

Dreadweave set plus Voidheart gloves.

And Nightstaff of the Everliving.

But I don't like that Power Torrent is visible, it's kinda hard to see what the staff looks like. :(

Transmog enchants ^^

I'm still fixing my Demo and Destro set.
Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Recommended Guide

lb1
Old November 30, 2011, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Character Info
Shagina
90 Human Warlock
Grim Batol Euro PvP
Re: Your Transmogrification

A bit... standard in my opinion. I've been building sets from scratch through the wowhead profiler, so far nothing I#m incredibly satisfied with, but I got one I've started gathering pieces for.

This is my latest creation. Got some parts for it so far, namely gloves and chest. Shoulders and head both drop from BRD (the head doesn't show up properly in the model viewer, look at screenshots) which my toon is parked outside. I've opened a ticket to have the belt restored (did the quest a long time ago, deleted the belt) and the boots are really not that important, though I'll go for some black ones.

Still undecided on weapons. If I do MH + OH I'm getting the book from Battle of Hyjal. Haven't decided on a sword yet, but I want something simplistic.
Old November 30, 2011, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Character Info
Curzalok
85 Undead Warlock
Cho'gall US PvP
Guild: Chain Reaction
Talent Tree: Affliction
4.0 Re: Your Transmogrification

For my PvE set, I'm using something similar. Voidheart Raiment, Malefic Girdle and the Staff of Infinite Mysteries, all from Karazhan. Goes well with Power torrent, this staff and this set were made for one another.

For PvP, I'm using the Felheart Raiment from Molten Core, Nathrezim Mindblade from Karazhan, and Tomb of the Lost from UBRS.

Last edited by Cursalock; November 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM..
Cursalock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2011, 05:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Character Info
Waranya
85 Human Warlock
Silvermoon Euro PvE
Guild: QQ
Talent Tree: Demonology

Wicked witch hat
Conqueror's Deathbringer Robe
Sach of Potent Incantations
Spiritmend Boots
Staff of Justified Sins
Hatefull Gladiator's Felweave Amice

Things had to match the chest as it for me is the best looking one in the game, hardest part was finding a desent pair of shoulders that wasnt to flashy

Jitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2011, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Character Info
Shagina
90 Human Warlock
Grim Batol Euro PvP

That is a wicked outfit man, well done. I know what you mean about shoulderpads, I sincerely wish we had a "hide shoulders" option.
Old December 01, 2011, 10:18 AM   #6 (permalink)

Character Info
LockyBalboa
85 Troll Warlock
Sen'Jin US PvE
Guild: The Asylum

This is one of the Wrath of the Lich King PvP sets matched with one of the Wrath of the Lich King tier helms (i'm terrible with set names and tier numbers and such). I went back and did a whole bunch of old raids to get transmog gear, but in the end decided to go with the stuff that I thought was amazing when I got it. I started playing in Wrath and got so incredibly excited when I got this helm.

I got the new staff from Benedictus in the End Time dungeon, but thought that it fit my character to have something more basic. Therefore I transmogged it to a green quality staff.

Also, is anyone else a troll who had an incredibly hard time trying to find a head piece that doesn't look totally ridiculous with your tusks? At least we don't have to worry about shoes!
Old December 01, 2011, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Character Info
Curzalok
85 Undead Warlock
Cho'gall US PvP
Guild: Chain Reaction

My "witch" set. Wicked Witch's Hat, Thuzadin Mantle, Black Mageweave Robe, Darkbind Fingers, Frostwoven Belt, and Soul Harvester. Frostguard Drape goes great with this, but I've got backs turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1RE View Post

Still undecided on weapons. If I do MH + OH I'm getting the book from Battle of Hyjal. Haven't decided on a sword yet, but I want something simplistic.
Try the Azuresong Mageblade from MC or any of the Onyxia reskins. One of my favorite swords, very simple but the details are nice up close.
Cursalock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2011, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Character Info
Necrofilliac
85 Gnome Warlock
AoS US PvP
Guild: Misery

I did got with the cliche version, I DE'd my Plagueheart set so that wasn't an option. The Burning Crusade imo has the best looking sets for every class, especially Warlocks. It's the T6 helm, T5 shoulders, Tempest of Chaos, Chronicle of Dark Secrets, Brutal Glads Chest, same season belt/shoes, Brutal Glad Gloves, and the Nethervoid Cloak
WreckerAFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2011, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Character Info
Hohenzollern
85 Human Warlock
Suramar US PvE
Guild: ExoDus

Cap of the Scarlet Savant (one of my all time favs and no longer available in game)

Zandalar Demoniac Shoulders (no longer available in game)

Zandalar Demoniac Robe (no longer available in game, but graphic is shared by 40+ vanilla robes some of which also no longer available. Only Zanadalar is this black/grey and green. Love the mandarin collar on this robe)

Silver-Thread Sash (green BOE item Silver-Thread set easier to farm the AH for these vs running Gnomeregan over and over for it highest drop rate there. Some of them also are highest in Scarlet Monastery).

Silver-Thread Boots
Silver-Thread Pants
Silver-Thread Gloves

I was doing the Silver-Thread Armor (nice non robe chest piece, also black and silver; which was nice with the helm and sword. But once a stave dropped from the End Time instance; I transmogged that into Dying Light from Heroic Ice Crown...and the stave just felt more like a robe ;-)

I have most of the complete tier sets with matching belts and shoes; but am waiting to see how others flesh out. Tempted to do T4 or T11; have already seen far too many with t5...and some of those with incomplete sets /shrug. So I went this route. Took me a month to get all the silver-thread items. Even the Silver-Thread rod offhand is nice as it is as long as a stave. So using "Z" you have a sword stave thing going.

If I get a better sword later I will go back to the tunic/armor look. With the Wyrmrest Tabard which is same red as the helm; and is same red as the Stormpike Faction Tabard pictured here.

A side note I did get the mantle of the crusade which is same pattern as the zandalar shoulders; also silver grey but splash of red. I was disappointed that it is not quite the same red as the Cap of the Scarlet Savant.

I also noticed that the battle mages in Vanilla Strat Live side which used to equip this helm; no longer do so. So its really gone. I am hoping I dont see many on my server with it ;-)....buuuut I have thought if I could get a group of casters with the helm and silver thread armor...would look cool in a screenshot.

I wish I had kept the Stave of Infinite Mysteries from Kara; I should prob go back and pick it up.

Last edited by Hohenzoll; December 02, 2011 at 12:33 AM..
Hohenzoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2011, 02:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

Character Info
gereid
80 Human Warlock
Burning Legion PvP

READY TO WORK!1

gereid is offline   Reply With Quote